Thursday, June 4, 2009

Courtney and Hillary will be together again.. for one day..

Yes, that is right, I will see Courtney this Sunday and I am excited. Courtney is one of my best friends. We have this bond that I probably will never have with any other person.

This is us our Freshman year at Cal Baptist
Our sense of humor fits together like two puzzle pieces and we never get tired of each other. She can make me laugh so hard that tears appear and I love it.

This is and Court and I on Halloween our Sophomore year.

This is us our Junior year


I will only get to hang out with her for one day because she is going to Ukraine for 3 weeks with ISP this Monday! So be praying for her and her team as they go work with orphans! Way to live up to James 1:27. :)
Here is her team (I stole this pic from her facebook)

This is us at the zoo for her Birthday our Senior year!
Love you Courtney

3 comments:

Courtney Hunter said...

YESSSSS...i LOVE it.

i can't wait to see you!!!

(i think my parents are getting annoyed because of how frequently i reference you - "hillary would say..." "this one time hillary...")

Jeni Lee said...

:-) You both make me smile!

Yvonne said...

Too cute!!!
Thats how I feel about my Liz. =]

Praying for you Courtney!