Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ready.. cSET.. Go!!

This next Saturday I take 2 out the 3 subtests of the CSET. I have been studying and I hate studying but I love coffee.. so.. I have decided to try and go to all the coffee shops around Redlands to study. I have had a good time exploring the different environments, music, service and drinks at each place. I have also carried around my flashcards, trying to fit in extra study time when I can. Hopefully it pays off!
here are some pics from my study journey!

GFE



This is at a cute little place in Redlands.. They made my Latte have an apple in it which was perfect since I am studying to be a teacher!


This made my night


Stells- We were bored


The golf course while working! :)

2 comments:

Holly Stavness said...

I really enjoyed this post. Thanks:)

Mary B. said...

Great post specially the coffee one really amazing. And might be you studying well with your coffee.