Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why would He do that?

This video gives me chills, breaks my heart, brings tears to my eyes but makes me feel so loved, blessed and overjoyed all at the same time.

Take the time to watch this video- I promise its worth it.


Its a simple video that represent the gospel-The amazing truth of God's love for us. His love is so strong that he gave the ultimate sacrifice... Our image of love in today's society is distorted and abused but in Christ, we find unconditional love. A love that is so strong, it will never fade or weaken. He is here, waiting with open arms, longing for us to run to Him, choose Him, serve Him, and love Him. So why would he do that? The answer is love.

1 comment:

Lori91301 said...

I've heard and read the story before, but oh my, was that a powerful presentation. Heartwrenching. Definitely gives a great visual of the Father's love and sacrifice of His only Son. Thanks for the moment.