Sunday, September 6, 2009

Energy=Shaky!

So this morning I was feeling a little tired and didn't want to be sleepy in church so i tried drinking this Crystal Light on-the-go packets with energy, thinking it would not have that much Caffeine in it but it did!
These people needed some of my Crystal Light!

I rarely drink caffeine because it usually gives me a headache so when I do have some, I feel it more than when others drink it. Anyways, it sure worked because I was not sleepy in church, I was over-energized, shaky and anxious! I seriously felt like getting up and running laps around the sanctuary while listening to the message. I don't like this shaky, jittery feeling-especially when I have sit quietly. So I guess some people drink alcohol to have a good time, let loose, and spice things up but not me.. I just need a crystal light engergy packet! :)

2 comments:

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

Interesting...and I thought your generation was drinking Red Bull!

(We may be in the neighborhood after Christmas. Will you guys be around?)

Holly Stavness said...

hilarious!! oh my word....running laps around the sanctuary...maybe you could have blamed it on the Holy Spirit?